Thursday, May 7, 2015

Park Bodyweight - Handstands, Squats, Push Ups/Rows

I am really feeling like my body is adjusting to the new routine and new exercises. My quads are killing me after burpees and lunges yesterday and this directly effected my 1 leg squats today. Thats okay since I will build up, get stronger and be able to do this no problem....eventually. 

Also, I am feeling it in my upper back. It is an obvious point of unbalance and something that I hope to improve upon by the end of summer.

Run Distance: 2.24 miles
Run Time: 20:31
Pace: 9:09

Handstand: 30 seconds, 15/15 1 leg x4
Pike Push Ups: 10, 6e, 5e, 4e, 8

1 Leg Squat: 6 range and not full ROM - quads killing me - area for improvement

Row: 10, 10e, 7e
Push Ups: 20, 10, 10 - first set of 20 done regularly, 10 & 10 were weighting toward 1 arm

I don't know if I will keep the last exercise to 3 sets as opposed to 5 but if I do the justification is that the third exercise of the day is hypothetically doubling up from the last time and I can go light after going heavy the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment