Thursday, May 28, 2015

Run, Burpees & Lunges - Tapering for Tuxedo

This was the first time that I have run in a week and I don't feel as though I am hurt but my left leg is aching. I really need to deload on the run, burpees, lunges routine which I have done over the past week and will do next week while on vacation. Although I will hit my legs with Pistol Squat progressions. 

Run - This isn't right since it tracked distance from my house but starting timing once I started running but I will use it anyway since it doesn't really matter.
Distance: 2.34 miles
Time: 20:34
Pace: 8:52

100 Burpees in 9:48 - 5.88 seconds per burpee pace
** the goal was 10 minutes of burpees. Maybe should have squeezed in a couple more but we are good. I put in max effort.

100 meters lunges. Did progressions from 10 to 18 (skipped from 16 to 18 since finish line was right in front of me).

No comments:

Post a Comment