Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday - Push & Row, Pull, Dip w/ Swings & DL Superset + MB & Farmer"s Carry

I really went all in today. My shoulder is not hurting anymore so I did everything that I could. I still need to build up strength but I am on my way to killing it at BFX and the Dallas Beast. I am very happy with my training progress. Now time to work on conditioning and weight. Need to focus on getting more of my calories from protein.

Time: 1:05

Monkey Bars

Push Up, Swing, Row, Swing Circuit:
Push Ups x 10, then 1 Arm Push Ups on medium stand: 5x each arm for 5 sets
Kettlebell swing super set: #40 x10
Rows: 10x
Kettlebell Swings #40 x10

Monkey Bars

Assisted Ring Pull Ups 5x5
Trap Bar Deadlift Superset 10x@25

Assisted Ring Dips 5x5
Trap Bar Deadlift Superset 10x@25

Farmer's Carry @185

No comments:

Post a Comment