Monday, July 18, 2016

Saturday Yoga - Monday Deadlifts

Did Yoga on Saturday since my schedule is not my own and I do need to work on flexibility, mobility and balance. Sunday was a rest day because, again, my schedule is not y own.

Monday was a day for deadlifts and the plan was 10 sets of 5 increasing load on each set. I was also going to super set rows in between. The reality is that my shoulder is killing me and my arm and shoulder we very tender just trying light body weight rows. On the deadlifts, I stopped at 4 reps on the fourth set of EMOM and did not attempt my last set since I knew that my shoulder didn't have it as soon as I touched the bar.

As disappointed as I am, I did get in a good work set for 30 minutes and then took a long walk so it is all better than nothing. I will get through this stronger than ever.

Time: 30 minutes

DL:

  • 5 reps: 80, 85, 90, 95, 4@100
  • EMOM: 5@90x3, 4@90

No comments:

Post a Comment