Monday, September 5, 2016

Monday - KB Conditioning 1

After a long labor day weekend with poor eating, some rest and not working out, I found myself down 1 pound from 220 to 219.

The goal for today was to just get into the gym, break a sweat and have my body ready for tomorrow morning. I did that and even stopped short when I felt a pain in my back/glutes.

I am noticing that when I max out regularly I start to feel beat up after a few weeks and this is catching up with me. Now is the time to switch to 5/3/1 with conditioning so that I can remain in the groove while letting my body recover from heavy lifting a bit. Also need to make sure that I am properly conditioned for the Beast in two months.

Time: 20 minutes

Kettlebell Conditioning, 10Reps each side

Windmills: 20; 30; 30
High Pulls: 20; 30; 30
Single Leg Deadlifts: 20; 30; **this is where my back pulled out
Side Lunges: 20; 30
Thrusters : 20; 30
 

No comments:

Post a Comment