Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday - Push & Pull

My Pull Ups and Upper Body Pulling Strength is terrible. I am and will continue to work on this constantly. I am also going to have to lose weight and make that more of a priority. Need to get to Tuna Fish sandwiches for lunch and less carbs and snacking. My diet is close to being good but can obviously get better. 

Didn't do any conditioning or finisher. I should have but it is Friday and I've had a long week of working out. Going to blast myself with running and burpees tomorrow morning.

Time: 45 minutes

Push Ups: 10, 15, 15, 5, 5, 5 (5 1 arm on the medium box) **may try suspended TRX Push Ups next time
Rows: 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 5

Pulling Exercises x5 sets (did a bunch of different stuff here all towards Pull Ups)
Dips: 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4


No comments:

Post a Comment