Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday - Deadlift, Carry, Swing & Push Finisher

Week 3 of a 5/3/1 Cycle means going as heavy as I am going to go for the month. Knocked it out and felt good. Also glad that I am into the rhythm of getting into the gym early in the morning and not stressed about making it to work on time. 

I am two weeks our from the Dallas Beast and my training has been on point. I can't do everything that I want to do and there is great room for improvement but I have a good process and will get to where I want to go.

Time: 55 minutes

Deadlifts: 5@30 / 5@45 / 3@57.5 / 5@77.5 / 3@90 / 4@105

225 Farmer's Carry x4

KB Swing & Push x10 rounds: got to #45 and maxed at 15 push ups. KB was no problem. Push Ups were. Hit a set of only 8 and then went back to 10 on the back half. Overall improvement from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment