Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday - Squats, Turk Get Ups & Abs Finisher

Really enjoying the 5/3/1 where I start with my core lifts and then do as I choose for assistance and finishing work. Lately I have decided to work more with Kettlebells and today I did Turkish Get Ups. Not an easy exercise and I feel like I am showing off at the gym. Its fun. Plus, Get Ups are a bitch and I am sure they will yield results. 

Also, I took time to rest on Wednesday and got to bed early Tuesday and Wednesday. I also had a window of time where I could really work out at the gyum without having other things on my mind. This was important and makes me feel good. I also feel accomplished that I finished another week of a cycle. Next week will be heavy and then I will deload and get ready for the Beast. This is my celebration treat to myself. My training has been on point and I plan on crushing that course. A great end to what has been an eventful year.

Time: 60 minutes

Squats: 5@25 / 5@35 / 3@47.5 / 3@57.5 / 3@70 / 3@80

Turkish Get Ups (each side): 5@18 / 5@25 / 5@30 / 3@35

Spartan System Abs Workout: 12 reps each (last time did 10, next time will do 15)
Short Summer Workout - Core 6 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment