Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday - Deadlift Deload, Farmer's Carry, Goblet Squat & Row

This starts deload week. Glad that I was able to do Farmer's Carry after a week or two of missing it or only doing one trip back and forth. 

Tried a new finisher. Instead of KB Swings & Push Ups after Deadlifting, which works the hip hinge movement, I went with KB Goblet Squats and Rows. The thinking is that I end up squatting and hip hinging more during the week instead of just on one day. Swings & Push Ups will come on Squat day

Also thinking that I eventually need to incorporate running and ab work into finishers. That will have to come in the new year as I prepare for races in the spring.

Time: 35 minutes

Deadlifts: 5@35 / 5@47.5 / 5@60

Farmer's Carry - 2 trips

10 KB Goblet Squats & 10 Rows: Bodyweight / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40

No comments:

Post a Comment