Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Thursday - Squats, Swing & Push, Run

I really do like starting all of my gym sessions with the big lifts and then giving myself flexibility to do whatever I want after that. Today I was supposed to do Turkish Get Ups after Squatting but I really didn't feel in the mood so I went directly to Swing & Push Ups. Once done with that I felt that I was cheating myself by leaving the gym after 45 minutes when I really have no time constraints. That lead me to get on the treadmill for a light run. Originally thought that 15 minutes would be good but cut that down to 10. No worries. I did 10 more minutes of running than what I would have if I had left the gym early.

Time: 55 minutes

Squats: 5@25 / 5@37.5 / 5@50

KB Swing + 10 Push Ups: 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 50 / 50 / 50 / 50

10 minute run on the treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment