Thursday, June 11, 2015

Killer Upper Body Day: Back Bridge, 1 Arm, Muscle Ups

Took longer than I thought that it would. Got a late start and then took my time I guess. I got home and into work late. 

Since the 3rd exercise of the day is always the double or extra exercise, I am deciding to have fun with it and try different variations. Today for chin ups and dips I did L Seat Pull Ups. Still trying to get to 5 for a set or 10 straight chins. I have a lot of work to do.


  • Run Distance: 2.27 miles. Distance for week: 6.9 miles. Goal for week: 11 miles. 
  • Run Time: 20:44
  • Pace: 9:08


  • Back Bridges: 5 Sets. Only got up 3 times. Held for 10 seconds, 15 seconds and 10 seconds
  • Toes to Bar: 5 sets of 5 but didn't get there each time. Working on it


  • 1 Arm Push Ups: 10 regular push ups. 10 side to side, 3, 5, 5 1 arm with opposing arm on bar
  • Rows: I am getting 5 sets of 10 alternating from 1 arm to the other. Great progress on this super set.


  • Chin Ups: Tough. 5 sets of 2 or 3. Last 4 sets were L-Sit pull ups mostly 3 reps each. 
  • Dips: 5 sets of 5. Really killed it here and if I continue to have success will have to find harder variations

No comments:

Post a Comment