Monday, June 29, 2015

Muscle Ups & 1 Arm Push Ups

This morning was a grind it out day although I felt better at the end than I did at the beginning. Running to and from the park was out since my legs were still aching and I am learning to take full advantage of rest opportunities.

My push ups have plateaued at 3 reps per set. The new plan is to review my total volume for the week and increase that. Even if that means 1 or 2 reps for more sets and on more days.

Warm Up:

  • 50 Jumping Jacks
  • 40 Body Weight Squats
  • 30 Sit Ups
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 10 Burpees


Muscle Ups: 

  • 3 Chins, 3 Hands in Line, 3 Hands in Line, 3 Pull Ups, 3 Chins **at the end dead hang for as long as possible
  • Straight Bar Dips: 5, 5, 4, 5, 5 ** may also try to mix this up in the future - tried side to side which is not working
1 Arm Push Ups:
  • 10 push ups, 10 side to side, 5 1 arm on low bar x3
  • Rows: 10, 10 side to side x3

No comments:

Post a Comment