Monday, June 22, 2015

Pistol Squats, 1 Arm Push Ups, Muscle Ups

Didn't have it running today. My lef hamstring is bothering me again so I was only able to make it 1/2 way home running. 

My back and shoulders are aching and it seems to be catching up to me on the pull ups as I am not progressing. The plan is to keep on keeping on and my body will catch up so that I can move forward.


  • Run Distance: 1.7 miles Goal for week: 13 miles
  • Run Time: 15:52
  • Pace: 9:16
  • Pistol Squats: 20 body weight squats, 5x5 1 leg squats on a bench. Good ROM
  • 1 Arm Push Ups: 10 regular, 10 side to side, 5x5 1 Arm with opposing arm on low bar
  • Rows: 10 regular, 5x10 side to side
  • Chin Ups: 3 chin ups, 4 hands in line, 3 hands in line, 3 pull ups, 2 chin ups
  • Dips: 5, 5, 5, 5, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment