Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday - Squat, Press & Burpees

Did mix some things up a little bit today since I had the off day on Monday. Once I was finished with my Squats, I didn't want to leave to do Spartan Bodyweight app so I stayed and did my Press work. Once done with that, I still didn't feel like doing Sportan Bodyweight so I finished off with 30 Burpees. As I remember from past training routines, Burpees are awesome and may be the only thing that I need to get conditioned for a race. I need to keep that in mind and incorporate more Burpees into my workout routines. 

Also, finished up the heavy week for Cycle 5 of 5/3/1 and now have a deload week before Cycle 6. I am proud of my progress here and look forward to having a conditioning week next week.

Time: 40 minutes

Squats: 5@30 / 5@45 / 3@55 / 5@75 / 3@87.5 / 4@100

Press: 5@Bar / 5@5 / 3@10 / 5@17.5 / 3@22.5 / 6@27.5

30 Burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment