Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday - Press, Lat Pulls, Triceps Smasher, Back Attack

I am feeling a bit more limber and conditioned. You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me in the mirror but activity wise I feel great.

Second day with the new/old warm up is coming along well. Would have liked to have done Burpees at the end of the session but life gets in the way and I was late coming home as it was.

Time: 40 minutes

50 jumping jacks / 40 squats / 30 sit ups / 20 push ups / 10 burpees

Press: 5@bar / 5@5 / 5@10

Lat Pulls: 12@130 / 10@140 / 8@150 / 5@160 / 3@170 ** killed these. I had taken a step back and now feel very ready to take the next step forward. Lightening up on the Bench & Rows by taking them to 5/3/1 is also going to help here.

Spartan Body Wieght App: Triceps Smasher & Back Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment