Thursday, March 19, 2015

Run -> BW @ Park -> Burpees -> Run

It was cold this morning but got to the park and got my work in. I am not writing down results like I do at the gym but I am working to get 5 reps in per set and if I can do that increase difficulty by adjusting leverage on the next set. This is now an inexact science but I am sure that if I put the work in I will get to where I want to go eventually.


  • Run to park @ 9:04 per mile pace.
  • Super Sets of 5:
  • 1 Arm Push Up & 1 Arm Row
  • Pistol Squats & Hanging Leg Raise
  • Pull Ups & Dips
    • Incorporated Pull Ups with my hands in line on the bar and pulled myself up side to side
    • Doing Dips with both hands on the same bar to better replicate pushing myself over a wall or the top of a muscle up
  • 122 burpees in 15:34
  • Run home @ 9:07 pace total for 2.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment